VIVO brings excitement for its users as it has partnered with PUBG Mobile Club, becoming the official smartphone sponsor of the PUBG MOBILE Club Open 2019.
The Global General Manager of PUBG Mobile, Vincent Wang mentioned that “We are quite excited to partner with Vivo. The brand has a very strong reputation for being innovative while putting the consumer’s needs first. As a revolutionary brand ourselves, this partnership highlights our dedication to bring the best experience possible to our players and fans around the world. This partnership is just the beginning, we want to continue building a strong portfolio of partnerships with industry-renowned companies, such as Vivo, to provide the best mobile gaming experience possible”.
All the players will be using Vivo phones for this upcoming tournament, displaying players from ten different regions from all over the world.
PUBG Mobile Tournament
We all know that, PUBG is expanding beyond our palm-sized mobile phones. After receiving a rewarding success of PUBG Mobile India Series, Tencent games have come up with another big tournament.
The PUBG mobile club tournament has apportioned $2 million prize money for the winner. This year-long tournament will include both types of teams such as professional and semi-pro teams. Also, the prize money has the maximum amount divided into two seasons called as Spring and Fall split. Each of these has a dedicated prize pool. Also, each season will have its own finale having its first session in the coming July.
Before the global finals, the tournament will have regional competition. The regional competition will include below teams:
Southeast Asia, China, Europe, South America, South Korea, North America, India and Japan.
Know the registration rules:
Participants must attain the age of majority before appearing for the tournament. Also, they should meet the standards of the mobile platform rating system.
– Wondering what happens to under-age players? Well, they have a provision. A player below than the legal age but above 16 years old can participate after taking formal permission from his/her parents.
– Registration is possible only for Platinum ranked players.
– There will not be any changes in the roaster after the entries have been received.
– In the crew roster, it is important to have at least 4 players. Also, there will not be any substitute player.
– A substitute may face mid-tournament swaps.
– The crew should be created from the same name as the name of the player. This is because the qualification results will be based on game results.
– TTP Squad Mode will be the definite gaming mode for all the games.
– The winning crew will be competing in the Spring Global Finals 2019.
– Separate registration details will be announced countries Japan, China and Korea.
– Registration timing will be from 2019-03-08 3 PM to 2019-03-18 10 PM.
– Any other devices apart from mobile phones are prohibited. Using a tablet, personal computer, laptop, console or any other handheld device is strictly denied.
Are you a staunch PUBG-ian? Help us improve our smartphone blog with your own insights and suggestions. Meet us in the comment section below.