Exchange Offer Avail Now
Jio offer T&C
Terms and Conditions
Jio Vivo Data Offer 2019
The Offer and the benefits hereunder shall be made available by RJIO to an Eligible Subscriber.
Benefits of the Offer (“Offer Benefits”)
Terms and Conditions of the Offer ("T&C")
Jio Vivo Data Offer 2019
“Jio Vivo Data Offer 2019” entitles you to Additional Data ( 2GB/day ) to all Jio customers (existing and new) who will activate (i) V17 Pro on the Jio network for the first time on or after 27th Sep 2019 and perform a first recharge of Rs.299/- Jio prepaid plan on or after 27th Sep 2019
After successful recharge of 299/- on an eligible device, additional data voucher offering
2GB / day data (in addition to data entitlement as per the selected tariff plan) will be credited in MyJio app. The subscriber can avail additional data voucher upon performing a recharge of Rs.299/- for a maximum of 24 times.
The offer is applicable on V17 Pro mobile devices. The offer is applicable only on the Indian version of eligible device.
The offer is valid for V17 Pro mobile device activated on the Jio network for the first time on performing first recharge of Rs.299/- on or after 27th Sep 2019 by the eligible subscriber.
You must fulfill the following conditions to be eligible for the offer:
The additional data voucher will be provided automatically on your eligible device within 48 hours of performing recharge of Rs.299/- prepaid plan offered by RJIO. The subscriber will receive vouchers for additional data in MyJio app and they need to be redeemed through MyJio app only. Subscribers will receive additional data vouchers for every recharge of Rs.299/- for a maximum of 24 times.
The data vouchers are received in the MyJio app, can be redeemed via MyJio app only.
Additional data vouchers not redeemed within three months from the day of credit of such voucher shall expire and be forfeited.
You will be notified through appropriate channel when the vouchers have been credited to your account. You can view the data vouchers under the “My Vouchers” section in MyJio app.
Yes. The offer is applicable for existing Jio subscribers as well as new subscribers.
No, this offer cannot be clubbed together with any other offer of similar nature.
No, the additional data voucher is non-transferable. The vouchers can be availed only for the Jio number using which, the recharge has been performed.
You can visit your nearest Jio Store, Reliance Retail or Jio retailer to get a new Jio SIM. To locate your nearest Jio Store, click https://www.jio.com/Jio/portal/storeLocator
Yes, “Jio Vivo Data Offer 2019” is available for devices purchased from an ecommerce site in India during the offer period.
No, the additional data voucher can only be availed on an eligible vivo device (purchased in India only) on which the recharge has been performed.
No. Jio vivo Data Offer 2019 will not be applicable in this case.
No Cost EMI T&C
1. By registering with Zest and by using Zest’s services (referred to collectively as “Services”), you understand and agree that Zest will treat your use of the Services as acceptance of these terms and conditions (“Terms”) from that point onwards.
2. You understand and acknowledge that ”Zest/ ZestMoney” and domain name www.zestmoney.in have been assigned to Camden Town Technologies Pvt Ltd through an assignment agreement. Camden Town Technologies Pvt Ltd owns and operates an online technology platform for the purpose of providing a platform for persons to register for obtaining loans from financial institutions in India. Registered Address: ZestMoney (Camden Town Technologies Pvt Ltd), Ground & Third Floor, Indiqube Celestia, Site No. 19 & 20, Koramangala 1A Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560034
3. You acknowledge and agree that Zest owns all legal rights, titles and interests in and to the Services, including any intellectual property rights which subsist in the Services (whether those rights are registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights exist).
4. You understand that you do not have the right to use any of Zest’s trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features. You do not have the right to remove, obscure, or alter any proprietary rights notices (including trademark and copyright notices), which may be affixed to or contained within the Services. You will not copy or transmit any of the Services.
5. You further acknowledge that the Services may contain information which is designated confidential by Zest and that you shall not disclose such information without Zest’s prior written consent. You will not copy, create a derivative work from, modify, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the Services.
6. You agree not to use the website for any purpose that is unlawful, illegal or forbidden by these Terms, or any local laws that might apply to me. Zest may, at its sole discretion, at any time and without advance notice or liability, suspend, terminate or restrict my access to all or any component of the website or the availability of the website itself.
7. Zest may modify these Terms, at any time, by posting notice on the website at least ten (10) days before any modification becomes effective.
1. You hereby declare that you are over 18 years of age, of sound mind and a person resident in India as defined under Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999.
2. You hereby declare that you are a human being and not a “bot”.
1. You hereby confirm to register with us to avail a loan / credit using the services provided by Zest.
2. You hereby understand and acknowledge that the information requested is for the purposes of complying with various laws, regulations and guidelines (including Know Your Customer (KYC) norms / Anti-Money Laundering (AML) standards / Combating of Financing of Terrorism (CFT) / Obligation of banks under the Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002) promulgated by the Government of India from time to time by Zest or its associated partners. You further acknowledge that if you do not provide the requested information to Zest, Zest or its partners will be unable to provide or continue its / their services to me.
3. You confirm that all information given to Zest (whether in Zest’s online form or otherwise) is true, correct and not misleading. You agree to provide any additional documents to Zest as may be required from time to time.
4. You hereby understand that every time you wish to use Zest, you will be provided with an online loan agreement. Upon clicking ‘I Accept’ you will be bound by the terms of the loan agreement in relation to the credit facility for credit worthiness, verifying identity to prevent and detect crime and money laundering. You understand and agree that Zest may charge you an administrative fee for facilitating the loan / credit to be availed by you and you agree to pay the same.
5. You hereby understand that when you apply for a loan, Zest may check your records amongst other things with its own records, any information as available to Zest through any of its sources, those at credit reference agencies (CRAs); those at fraud prevention agencies (FPAs) for assessing your credit worthiness, verifying identity to prevent and detect crime and money laundering.
6. Zest also has the right, and obligation, to report your details to CRAs in the event that you have delayed in repaying your loan instalment.
1. Accepting these T&C, implies your express consent to be contacted by us, representatives, affiliates, or anyone calling on our behalf at any contact number, or physical or electronic address provided by you while registering your account with ZestMoney. You further agree to us contacting you in any manner, including without limitation, emails, SMS messages, WhatsApp, calls using pre recorded messages or artificial voice, and notifications sent via our mobile application.
2. In our endeavour to effectively deliver the Services, we take your explicit consent to access your emails (registered with us) for the specific purpose of reading emails relevant to the Services, including bank statements, to access your records in connection with your loan application. To the extent required for provision of the Services, any password-protected document will be accessed via automated means, by utilizing information provided by you to automatically generate passwords in order to safely access such documents. It is further clarified that the consent sought from you shall be used solely in connection with the loan application facilitated through us and such information shall not be shared with any third party, save and except an RBI (“Reserve Bank of India”) registered financial institution which may require the aforementioned information for processing the loan application as well as the compliance of applicable law as recorded in paragraph 2 of ‘Services’.
3. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords, login and account information. You will be responsible for all use of the website by me and anyone using my password and login information (with or without my permission). You will only use the website to search for and to apply for loans and will not use the website to make any fraudulent applications.
1. All content and services provided on the website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Zest expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, and security and accuracy, as well as all warranties arising by usage of trade, course of dealing, or course of performance. Zest makes no warranty, and expressly disclaims any obligation, that: (a) the content will be up-to-date, complete, comprehensive, accurate or applicable to my circumstances; (b) the website will meet my requirements or will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the website or any services offered through the site will be accurate or reliable; or (d) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material obtained by me through the site will meet my expectations.
2. Zest (including its officers, directors, employees, representatives, affiliates, and providers) will not be responsible or liable for (a) any injury, death, loss, claim, act of god, accident, delay, or any direct, special, exemplary, punitive, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including without limitation lost profits or lost savings), whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, that arise out of or is in any way connected with (i) any failure or delay (including without limitation the use of or inability to use any component of the website), or (ii) any use of the website or content, or (iii) the performance or non-performance by Zest or any provider or (b) any damages to or viruses that may infect my computer equipment or other property as the result of my access to the website or my downloading of any content from the website.
1. You will not assign or otherwise transfer your rights or obligations under these Terms. Zest may assign its rights and duties under these Terms without any such assignment being considered a change to the Terms and without any notice to me.
1. The laws of India, without regard to its conflict of laws rules, will govern these Terms. In case of any legal action courts located in Bangalore, India will have jurisdiction over such matters. In any such action or any action we may initiate, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover all legal expenses incurred in connection with the legal action, including but not limited to costs, both taxable and non-taxable, and reasonable attorney fees.
Airtel offer T&C
Subscriber will get double data per recharge for first 10 recharges
|MRP||Existing data benefit||Data offer for Vivo S1 & V17Pro|
2 GB per day for 28 days
4 GB per day (addition of 2GB per day)
2.5 GB per day for 28 days
5 GB per day (addition of 2.5GB per day)
3 GB per day for 28 days
6 GB per day (addition of 3GB per day)
Basic Documentation for death claims:
1. Death certificate issued by the Government / Municipal authority under section 12/17 of the Registration of Birth and Death Act 1969.
2. Claim form signed by nominee with NEFT details (personalized cancelled cheque)
3. Identity and Residence proof of the nominee (with relationship)
4 KYC of nominee (Photo ID e.g. PAN, Aadhar Card and address proof e.g. Aadhar Card/Valid Passport)
Additional Documentation for :
1.Cause of death certificate issued by the doctor / hospital
2. A copy of medical records for past illnesses / ailments / diseases and for treatments taken at the time of death.
3. Additional requirements may be raised on case to case basis.
Additional Documentation for Unnatural Causes:
1. Copy of Police records (viz. Panchnama, FIR, Inquest report, Final Investigation report) attested by the Police authorities
2. Copy of Post Mortem report and viscera / chemical analysis report attested by the hospital authorities
1. HDFC Life can request for further documentation / clarification, if required
2. In case of death of the nominee, a succession certificate would be required. In case the successor is a minor, and then Guardianship Certificate would be required.
Legal Heir Documents for change in Nominee
Legal heir Certificate in case of death.
Court order in case of divorce, marriage registration certificate in case of re-marriage.
By Redeeming Airtel Prepaid Amazon Prime Pack, customer would agree to following terms & conditions:
Vodafone offer T&C
T&C - Assured Buyback Plan ("Plan")
does a monthly recharge of Rs.199 & above. (Prepaid Customers)
a minimum of 10 recharges of Rs.199 & above (Prepaid Customers) before the redemption of the buyback value.
(Assured Buyback Value Price % commitment as below during the Plan Coverage Period) X (Maximum Retail Price of the Eligible Phone of the Eligible Subscriber at the time of original purchase of the Eligible Phone)
|9-12 months||12-18 months|
|Vivo V17 Pro||50%||30%|
a minimum of 10 recharges of Rs.199 & above (Prepaid Customers) before the redemption of the buyback value.
Raising a Buyback Request
Midnight Ocean, Glacier Ice
Dual Fast Charging
Qualcomm Snapdragon 675AIE Octa-core
Funtouch OS 9.1 (based on Android 9)
32MP + 8MP
2 Nano SIM